Calling all artists…
Clay on Main is looking for unique, original artwork to showcase the talents of artists from around the region. This is a perfect way to spotlight your talents in a local gallery during the dog days of summer!
We’re looking for: painting, collage, photography, fabric art (ready to hang); sculpture, ceramics. Installation and performance considered with additional information. Art groups* or collaborative work and emerging artists encouraged. All work must be ready to display or hang.
**Several cash awards will be awarded!
All work must be for sale; a nominal commission of 25% charged for all sales.
To be considered for this show, follow these easy steps:
- 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org 1-2 images of each of the pieces you’d like to submit, up to 4 pieces total. Deadline: August 8th.
- 2. Submit your entry fee: $20/for first submission; additional submissions $5.00 each for up to 3 more submissions. Click on the link to be redirected to your first entry fee ($20), if you’d like to enter more pieces, scroll down in the entry fee page and click the link for Additional Entry ($5. each) and select how many additional entries you’d like to submit, up to three additional entries.
- 3. Hand deliver work, ready to hang/display, to Clay on Main: Friday Aug 9th or Saturday Aug 10th, 10am- 2pm.
- 4. Reception: Join us for an opening reception in the gallery Thursday evening August 15th, 5 to 7pm, and bring your friends!
- 5. Pick up of all work: Sept. 17th or 18th 10am-2pm. All work must be picked up unless other arrangements are made with Clay on Main prior to this date.
Have a question about the show or work for consideration? Email email@example.com.
**Clay on Main reserves the right to refuse any work they feel conflicts with the mission of the non-profit, or they deem inappropriate for display.