Check out Reflections II, beginning September 24th! See you there!
Clay on Main is happy to host a unique gallery space inside a rustic farmhouse attached to our studios, which has included 2-D, 3-D, and installation works within it’s walls.
Gallery Hours are as follows, but check specific hours and dates for each show:
Sundays: 1-4pm Tuesdays and Fridays: 10-2pm Or by appointment.
Click individual shows for Opening Reception dates and times.
2017 Gallery Exhibitions:
- January 8th- 29th: Jay Ressler, Seven Deadly Sins (and Some Less Sinful)
Opening: January 8th, snow date- January 19th.
Read about Jay’s show: “The intellectual rebellion of Jay Ressler”- Reading Eagle, Sunday January 15th, 2017.
- February 12th- March 12th: Angela Faust Izzo, Lady Business
Opening: February 12th, snow date- February 19th.
Read about Angela’s Show: “Angela Faust Izzo captures family life in paint”- Reading Eagle, Sunday February 19th, 2017.
- March 26th- April 30th: James Carroll, Works on Paper Nov. 2015- March 2017
Opening: March 26th.
Read about James’ Show: “Clay on Main boasts rare James F.L. Carroll exhibition.”
- May 7th- June 4th: Bob Wood, Retrospective
Opening: May 7th.
Read about Bob’s Show: “Bob Wood retrospective proves earthy yet moving.”
- June 11th- July 2nd: Art Plus Gallery Members Show
Opening: June 11th.
- July 9th- August 6th: Raising Our Voices, Work curated by Ray Lapinski
Opening: July 9th.
- September 24th- October 22nd: Reflections II, Curated by Amanda Condict
Opening: September 24th.
- November 5th- December 22nd: Clay on Main’s Co-Op Members Holiday Show- Winter Wonders
Opening: ongoing open house dates. Check back for complete schedule.
**Gallery exhibitions and dates are subject to change.