Reminiscent of a 60’s style coffee house, the venue is a community endeavor to create a local music scene for the enjoyment of both musicians and those who like music.
- Show times are from 8 to 10 PM $10 donation Coffee, tea, and light refreshments available. Dining room entertainers pre-show: 7:15- 7:45pm.
- Please park in the church parking lot.
Fall 2018 Schedule:
October 5th- Mike & Paula
- Dining Room (Pre-show): Emme Drago- Fiddle – Emme took 1st place at the 2017 Early Bird Fest, 3rd Place at the 2017 Lyons Fest, and 2nd Place at the 2018 Early Bird Fest. After playing solo in the Dining Room, she will join Mike, Paula, and Rich for a tune as part of the concert in the Half Moon.
October 19th- Maggie Spike
- Dining Room (Pre-show): Jon Evison – Guitar and vocals – Jon is a singer/guitarist who performs a mix of covers and original music. After playing in the Dining Room as a solo act, Jon may join Maggie Spike on a tune as part of the concert in the Half Moon.
November 2nd- Mike & Linda Hertzog
- Dining Room (Pre-show): Bill Jester – Vocals, guitar, mandolin, & banjo – Bill is a multi-instrumentalist who performs a lovely variety of songs and tunes. After playing in the Dining Room solo, Bill will join Mike and Linda Hertzog in a tune as part of the concert in the Half Moon.
November 16th- Rhythm Road
- Dining Room (Pre-show): Audrey Mader and Friends –TBD (tentatively Haley Binner, Nicole Stump, Melissa Geary on guitar, ukulele, flute, keyboard, viola)–Audrey is a multi-instrumentalist who is recruiting friends to join her in a performance in the Dining Room. After that mini-concert, she and her friends may join Rhythm Road on a tune as part of the concert in the Half Moon.
November 30th – Tom & Betty Druckenmiller, w/ Norm Williams
- Dining Room (Pre-show): Laura Leinbach – Vocals & guitar – Laura is a singer and guitarist who will delight you with her fresh vitality in the Dining Room and then, maybe again on a tune as part of the concert by Tom, Betty, and Norm in the Half Moon.
All Half Moon Concerts – Vinny Rose – Emcee and Sound Technician
Vinny introduces Half Moon Concert performers, sets up and runs the PA system, and announces upcoming Clay on Main events. When you visit the Half Moon, please take time to thank Vinny for everything he does.
Don’t forget to check out our Open Mic and Ukulele Jams too!
- 2018 Open Mic Dates:
2/5, 3/5, 4/2, 5/7, 6/4, 8/6, 9/3, 10/1, 11/5, 12/3, 7-9pm. See our events page for more info!
- Winter/Spring Uke Jam Dates:
1/28, 2/25, 3/25, 4/29, 5/27, 6/24, 7/29. 3:30- 5:30pm. See our events page for more info!
For more info on these dates and more, click HERE.